Advanced High-Strength Steel (AHSS) technologies made the Steel E-Motive project possible. Steel E-Motive features seven AHSS structural innovations – including a battery pack structure that is 37% lighter than average benchmarked structures at 27% less cost. The vehicle is the first of its kind to meet global crashworthiness standards.
Join us at the following events as we launch the Steel E-Motive project worldwide.
- Zemo 20th Anniversary Conference: 15 June in London, UK
- CAR MBS: 31 July-3 August in Traverse City, MI, USA
- EuroCarBody: 17-19 October in Bad Nauheim, Germany
- CoMotion LA: 14-16 in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- KSAE 2023 Autumn Conference: 15-18 November in Ulsan, South Korea
- Steel E-Motive Conference: Q1 2024 in Shanghai, China
Subscribe for updates
You might also be interested in